Ultrathin Model Cam Indexers, Rotary Indexer, Index Cam
|FOB Price:||US $800 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $800/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Years|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DA
- Transport Package: Wooden Cases
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Trademark: HANDEX
- Specification: 90DA 110DA
Material: alloy steel Model: DA (Ultrathin Model)
Packaging: packed in plywood case
Shipping:by sea or by air
1. Cam Indexer Features
As theindustrial automation technology develops rapidly, the cam indexer, known forits high precision, great stability, and long-lasting performance, has becomethe mainstream drive institution in all fields.
1). Simple structure: mere mechanicalstructure, composed of the cam and division plate;
2). High accuracy: accurate positioning inboth partition and static area; no lock components needed; vast choices of stopnumbers.
3). Steady transmission: solid CAMcurvilinear with good kinetic characteristic, transmission is smooth, littlevibration, and no noise.
4). High accuracy of segmentation output:accuracy output less than ± 15 sec.
5). High-speed performance: nearly zero friction intransmission process, input shaft speed can reach as high as 900 RPM.
6). Long life span: generally 20000 hours.
2. Ultrathin Model (DA series) Introduction
Our DA series are the same as the tablemodel in terms of capabilities. Its ultrathin design helps save the space aswell as the input efforts. The tough hollow shaft allows flexible application.It allows horizontal, vertical and upside-down installation. The series arewidely applied in automation apparatus and industrial machinery forintermittent motion.
3. Available options:
Input shaft speed(rpm)
1. Inquiry replied within 24 working hours.
2. Customization on the equipment,its accessories (rotary table, motor, etc.) is available. *Please discuss with us regarding your specific requirements.
3. Factory visit is open to ourimportant (potential) clients.
4. On-site support is open to ourimportant (potential) clients.
5. Within two year guarantee time,faulty product could be replaced for free (no one found so far )
About Lead Time
Q: What's the lead time after placing order?
A: Normally it takes about 20 days forproduction. But it varies depending on the factory's real-time schedule and thecustomization level of your requirement.
About Payment Term
Q: What's the Payment Term?A: T/T,Western Union preferred. Other payment terms are optional.