Hollow Flange Model Cam Indexers Indexer Cam Dfh
|FOB Unit Price:||US $450 US $430|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||5000 Sets/Years|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Cases|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DFH
- Specification: 45DFH 60DFH 70DFH 80DFH 110DFH 140DFH 180DFH
- Trademark: HANDEX
- Origin: Shandong, China
As the industrial automation technology develops rapidly, the cam indexer, known for its high precision, great stability, and long-lasting performance, has become the mainstream drive institution in all fields.
1). Simple structure: mere mechanical structure, composed of the cam and division plate;
2). High accuracy: accurate positioning in both partition and static area; no lock components needed; vast choices of stop numbers.
3). Steady transmission: solid CAM curvilinear with good kinetic characteristic, transmission is smooth, little vibration, and no noise.
4). High accuracy of segmentation output: accuracy output less than ± 15 sec.
5). High-speed performance: nearly zero friction in transmission process, input shaft speed can reach as high as 900 RPM.
6). Long life span: generally 20000 hours.
2. Hollow Flange Model (DFH series) Introduction:
Our shaft model serves as the drive unit, in the mechanism that the output shaft connects sprocket, coupling, drum, gear, etc., as part of the follower institutions. It is easy to use and install.
Other same DF Model
1. Inquiry (through Made-in-China or email) replied within 24 working hours.
2. Customization on the equipment, its accessories (rotary table, motor, etc.) is available. *Please discuss with us regarding your specific requirements.
3. Factory visit is open to our important (potential) clients.
4. On-site support is open to our important (potential) clients.
5. Within two year guarantee time, faulty product could be replaced for free (no one found so far )
About Lead Time
Q: What's the lead time after placing order?
A: Normally it takes about 20 days for production. But it varies depending on the factory's real-time schedule and the customization level of your requirement.
About Payment Term
Q: What's the Payment Term?
A: T/T, Western Union preferred. Other payment terms are optional.
About Delivery term:
Q: What's the delivery term?
A: Mainly FOB, CFR & CIF optional.